Try this hearty cauliflower soup recipe when you need a simple meal that will warm you up and fill you up. Essential oil recipes are a great way to create unique and exotic flavors with just a touch of oil.
Spiced with curry powder and Ginger Vitality™, this easy cauliflower soup has a complex flavor that’s tasty enough to make you forget take-out. Plus, coconut milk gives it a rich, creamy flavor you’ll instantly fall for. Keep this recipe vegan by skipping the suggested garnish. See the full recipe below!
Curry Cauliflower Soup with Ginger Vitality (vegan)
• 1 pound cauliflower
• 2 lemon slices
• 1 bay leaf
• 1 cup vegetable stock
• 2 cups coconut milk
• 3–4 tablespoons soy milk
• 2 drops Ginger Vitality™ essential oil
• 1–2 teaspoons curry powder
• 1 pinch sea salt
For optional garnish:
• ½ cup cream
• 1–2 drops Black Pepper Vitality essential oil
1. Remove the leaves from the cauliflower and cut into small florets. Boil with the lemon slices and bay leaf. As soon as cauliflower is soft, remove it and discard broth.
2. Puree cauliflower florets with vegetable stock and coconut milk until smooth. Briefly boil the mixture in the pot. If soup is too thick, add more broth.
3. Remove pot from heat. In a separate dish, combine soy milk, Ginger Vitality, and curry powder. Whisk the mixture into the soup until well incorporated.
4. Season with sea salt and serve.
Tip: To garnish, whip ½ cup cream with 1–2 drops of Black Pepper Vitality until thick and place 1 spoonful on each serving of soup.